Popular Post
Recent Post

Inspiration Journey Linky Party


Hello poppett,

I am loving. your. outfit. So gorgeous.

Welcome to Modern Country Style's Inspiration Journey Linky Party.


Shall we sit down for a moment and have a recap of the week?

Want a cuppa tea? Hot chocolate with mountains of whipped cream, sprinkled chocolate and marshmallows? Wine?

Mmmmm, yeah, thought so. :-)

Now then.

On Monday, I showed you my Book Art inspiration images. Weren't the sculptures mind-boggling?



On Tuesday, I shared my hopes for entertaining in our garden this summer, using Al Fresco dining images.


And then, yesterday, I hope you enjoyed my post about How To Create Belgian Style.


What I love about blogs that use Inspiration Images is watching how they use the images to help shape their own thoughts.

Seeing how this image of a beautiful veranda...


might spark an idea as simple as this for eating outdoors....


Or how looking at pictures of Belgian Style...


...might be the beginning of designing a room that borrows heavily from that look but becomes what *you* want.


Images via: Brian Dettmer, Kylie Stillman, House Beautiful, Food & Travel, The White Company, Belgian Pearls, The White Company

Inspiration ideas aren't there to dictate what we should be doing but I like to think of them as a spring board to finding out what *I* want to do with my home, or my crafts, or my wardrobe, or my garden.


In the next couple of weeks, I'll be sharing in more detail about how to make Belgian Style work for YOU by creating a softened version of the look that can work in any home.

Plus, I've been working on some crochet projects that I'd love to show you.

Oh, and I want to have a brainstorm about accent colours in the kitchen as part of the Kitchen Makeover series.

My mind is all a-buzz.

 
So, tell me, what flips your flops?

You can link up Inspiration posts for crafts, your home, garden, clothes....really and truly, whatever inspires you.


Here are two things I'd love you to do. 


1) Follow Modern Country Style if you're liking what you see here. 

2) Link back to me in your post so other people can come and share the love.

Not rules...but I'm hopeful. ;-)

Now, take it away..... (just click on the button and follow the instructions and give me a shout if you need a hand)...