Popular Post
Recent Post

This one's for you......yes, YOU.....

via Elle Decor

Hello, my sunshine.
How are you?

I'm busy preparing posts for the run-up to next week's
Define Your Blog link party
(click here for more details...).
Are you?

You can link up with a whole host of things: it could be a post that you're extra-specially proud of, or it could be a whole post that sets out what your blog is about. It's up to you.....

While there are some of you that I've had the pleasure of chatting to, I know that there are lots more of you who I don't know.......yet. 

Yes, that's you. Lurking at the back. ;-) 

This weekend, Modern Country Style is all about you. Will you take a moment to chat with me? 

Is that a yes????
Oh, thank you.

I have some questions for you....lovely commenters and shy readers alike...
(inspired by Janell at Isabella and Max Rooms)


1) Who are you? I'd love to hear as much as you feel comfortable sharing.
{If you're wondering how much I want to know, when you're about to share your pin number, that's when it's time to stop. Ha!}

2) What are the things that you love in your life....... your family, hobbies, house, interests, project on the go?
{I want details, details, details...}

3) What would be a perfect week of posts for you at Modern Country Style? Imagine you have a completely free rein to chose the topics, inspiration, projects I'm sharing.....what would they be?
{I am literally all ears. Not a pretty sight.}

4) If you took over Modern Country Style in cognito, what would be your first post....?
{In cognito, eh? You sneaky thing, you...}

I am squeakily excited to hear your answers........to the comments section and beyond......

Oooh, and Debra at With All My Heart has a gorgeous book giveaway going on...