Popular Post
Recent Post

Modern Country Style: Kate Middleton


Well, I've steadfastly resisted but I can hold back no more.


I simply must talk about
The Royal Wedding,
by which I have found myself becoming
increasingly and embarrassingly obsessed.


I'm even fretting about Friday's weather forecast
(whispers of thunder storms have been muttered...).


It struck me that Miss Middleton's wardrobe could very easily fit into the category of Modern Country...
classic country but with a current twist...
and so, the idea of this post was born.

Kate Middleton: Modern Country Miss.
{Try saying that with your teeth in}


I've abstained heroically but the time has come, my friends, 
to have a bit of a Kate-fest.


I'll have you know that I'm pretty certain I have
those be-buckled
(not an actual real-life word but it surely should be)
tan leather boots.

Debate is raging in our house about how much of
The Royal Wedding we'll be watching. I'm not sure that
Mr Modern Country is terribly keen.


But I will be glued to the screen come Friday.
Will you?

This is my favourite picture of all....


{Probably not the finest example of English-gentlemanly behaviour....
but who can deny that the man has good taste..}

Now, please excuse me.
I need to go and finish off my
Cadbury's Creme Egg stash.
Yummylicious.

For more Modern Country deliciousness, don't forget to subscribe to Modern Country Style.
You can even have posts delivered to your Inbox for free.
Easy-peasy instructions are available on my sidebar.



Images via: Vanity Fair, Vanity Fair, Marie Claire, Vince Golanco, Proinvestasi, Contact Music, Zimbio, The Hollywood Gossip