Popular Post
Recent Post

Define Your Blog Link Party

Hello poppet,
  
Welcome to Modern Country Style's
Define Your Blog Link Party.

Look at your gorgeous hair? Did you do that just for today? You'll be the belle of the ball, you little minx.

Now, before we start, let's have a little recap of the week, shall we?
 
On Monday, I showed you how I put together Inspiration Posts.
 

 Yesterday, I tried to define how I see the Creation part of my blog, using the Modern Country Crafts that I've made.


So today's question is:
how do I define Modern Country Renovation?

The Renovation part of Modern Country Style
is there because we moved to an
Edwardian house in the Cotswolds, England,
which needed a complete overhaul.

We're about half-way through the whole process now and having a blog has been a great way to help me chart all the ups and downs as we work at getting the look we want.

I think you might have guessed that I have a
huuuuuge passion for
Modern Country Interiors.

I find it takes the best of Traditional Country and combines it with a mellowed Modern look, and, perhaps more practically, it stands up pretty well to having our four little children scurrying around the place!

Modern Country Interiors can encompass so many
other looks that I love. I can easily fit in
a bit of Soft Industrial here and a bit of Belgian there,
with a touch of English Country too.
Those can all be accommodated with a bit of a twist to make a look that's completely unique to me.
 
Why don't I take you on a
whistle stop tour of the
Before and Afters in our home
and you can see what I mean?
 
{If the tour feels a bit too fast then feel free to click on each of the After images, which will take you to all related posts, which will give you more details and more photos.}
   
Click on the image to see all Dining Room posts

The Dining Room before we moved in.

Want to see more of our kitchen? Just click on the photo...

Our Kitchen before we moved in.

To see all Master Bedroom posts just click on the photo

Our Master Bedroom before we moved in.

If you want to stay a while longer in our garden, just click on the image to be taken to garden posts.
 
So, what's coming up next on
Modern Country Style?
Aah, now that would be telling.

But you can rest assured that there'll be:
a sprinkling of Modern Country Inspiration,
plenty of Modern Country Renovation
and a healthy dose of Modern Country Creation.

Yes, *that's* the definition of Modern Country Style.

How do YOU define YOUR blog?
Are you linking up? 

 Here are two things I'd love you to do:

1) Follow Modern Country Style if you like what you see here.

2) Link back to me in your post so other people can come and find the party.
Here's a button if you'd like one:



Modern Country Style
 
Not rules, exactly...but I'm hopeful. ;-)

And now? Now, my lovely, it's YOUR turn.
{just click on the Click Here To Enter button and follow the instructions and give me a shout if you need a hand}



I'm linking to my favourite parties listed in my sidebar.