Popular Post
Recent Post

Modern Country Style: Kate Middleton Part 2



Hello peeps,

I don't know about you but I just can't get enough of
Kate Middleton's Modern Country Style.


Yesterday, I showed you some of my best Kate-casuals...so today I thought it might be nice to share my favourite of
Kate Middleton's smarter looks.


Kate Middleton, come on down.....


Doesn't she look lovely and pretty?


Frock-a-doodle-doo....


This next one is possibly my favourite dress of them all.
So beautiful and gorgeous.


Speaking of beautiful and gorgeous clothes,
I have to tell you the hilarious conversation I had with
Mr Modern Country last night.


Me: I bought a really lovely dressing gown today.
Mr MC: That sounds nice. What's it like?
Me: Well, it's silk in a sophisticated taupey colour.
Mr MC: *snorts* Huh! You're so funny. You sound like your blog.
Me: You're in trouble, sonny Jim.


I think his punishment should be to watch the WHOLE of the Royal Wedding with me. Yes, I do.
The WHOLE thing from start to finish.


Whaddayasay?


Ooh, and other news just in. I'm wondering if it's a bad thing to eat half my own body weight in Cadbury's Creme Eggs. They're eggs, right? How bad can they be?



Images: Dominic O'Neill, Faiz News, unknown, Contact Music, Rex,
Rex, Alan Davidson, MomaPop, Belfast Telegraph, Rex