Popular Post
Recent Post

Soft Industrial House Of Yum


 I think we alI pretty much agree with you that the Kitchen of Serenity was utterly gorgeous but completely devoid of character. Like a very beautiful but lifeless mannequin.

I loved the feeling of calm though. I want some of that in my kitchen. If the space was mine, I'd just float around in a haze of tranquility.

{Plus, let's be frank, the floating-business would stop any dirty footprints on that pristine floor.}


But, still.....I love spaces that reflect the people that live in them and that wasn't one of them. Who wants to live a showroom? Oh, no takers?


I think that's why I love touches of soft industrial so much. Pieces with a past add a whole heap of personality.

In the next couple of weeks, I'll be sharing some of the things that I've used to add a bit of pizazz to the space we have.


I love the kitchen here...but the rest of the scrumptious house caught my roving eye as well so I sneaked that in just for you.

Yes, YOU!

{Ooooh, the postman just knocked on my door with an Amazon delivery. I got a little bit sidetracked with looking at my jaw-droppingly-luscious new book - I DEFINITELY feel a book review coming on. It's been a while since the last one, hasn't it?}


I want a clock like that. And when I say 'I want', I mean obsessively searching. What are they even called? If you have any ideas for UK sources then please will you let me know?


After all my dillying and dallying about whether to have a Modern Country Style Facebook page, I'm loving it. Have you joined in our lovely chats over there yet?

I'd love you to click on 'Like' in the box below, if you're a Facebook member, and join in the happiness over there.




Can't wait to see you over there.

Have a fantabulous weekend, sugarbuns.

Mwah.x



House of Yum from Journal de Maison