Popular Post
Recent Post

Case Study: Farrow and Ball Pigeon





 The colour I chose for the bedside table was Farrow and Ball Pigeon. Choosing a colour for the bedside table transformation was a tricky bunny.

Like picking up a bar of slippery soap in the bath.


I scoured paint sample after paint sample to find the perfect shade. But as soon as I saw this one, held up against our bedroom colour (Farrow and Ball Light Blue) and our mahogany bed, I knew it was the one.


It called to me.


And the siren-like call of Farrow and Ball paints is pretty hard to resist.



I hope these Case Study paint posts will save you time when looking for paints, showing a variety of pictures that show Farrow and Ball Pigeon in different lights.

Although, I have to say it wasn't wholly unenjoyable....I rather like all that fussing and sighing over paint...



 The colour changes from very grey with a tinsiest hint of bluey-green to a grey-green in stronger sun.

Very much like a pigeon......?!...I'll get back to you on that one...


It's a beautiful colour that definitely leans towards the greener end of grey.....


....but has enough blue in it to give depth and interest.

Ignore it at your peril...


Images: House to Home, Providence, Farrow and Ball, Mob 24, Urban Grace, Amazon