Popular Post
Recent Post

Paris Hilton: Michael Jackson stole my name

Paris Hilton
BARMY PARIS HILTON claims she was the inspiration behind MICHAEL JACKSON'S 12-year-old daughter's name.
The socialite's mum was childhood pals with the King of Pop.

And party girl Paris remembers the pop legend begging the Hiltons to let him steal the name.

She told US TV show Extra: "My mum and Michael went to high school together and they were best friends since they were 13.

"So I grew up knowing Michael very well and when he had his daughter, he always loved the name Paris and grew up being an uncle to me.

"So he asked my mom if it was okay and, of course, she said yes.

"I think Paris is such a beautiful little girl and I'm proud we have the same name."

The deluded heiress has made a living off her name.

But somehow I reckon Paris Jr has an even more famous family to fall back on.

Jackson, who died on June 25, had three children: Prince Michael, 12, Paris Katherine, 11, and 7-year-old Blanket.

Source