Popular Post
Recent Post

Gwyneth Paltrow, sexy in a silk nightie

Gwyneth Paltrow looks super sexy on the cover of GQ magazine

HERE'S ice-cool beauty Gwyneth Paltrow looking hot in a silk nightie.

Hollywood's yummy mummy, who looked stunning at London's charity premier of her new film Iron Man this week, stripped down to reveal a smouldering new image.

In fact the 35-year-old Oscar winner is desperate to change her public image and prove she's not really an ice queen at all.

She said: "People think I'm aloof, or old, or that I breathe rarefied air—that's not me."

Despite her classic good looks and acting skills, Gwyneth revealed she suffers a LACK of confidence in front of the camera. She told GQ magazine: "People came over to watch me in the film Emma and I was like: Oh. My. God. I'm the worst actress ever.

"The next day, I was filming Shakespeare In Love entrenched in the idea I was unwatchably bad."

Source

TAGS:, ,
share:
Technorati del.icio.us BlinkList Reddit NewsVine Digg Furl co.mments Google Yahoo